Biochips - Mortal Kombat Remix Biochips - Mortal Kombat Remix

A joke right?

I heard your other stuff and this was nothing compared 2 that, so Im guessing that this is a joke. If not then it didnt sound good. To slow and and that kind of crap. But incase this isnt a joke I gave it a 2/5

Trance shuffle Trance shuffle

3/5

Nice try but I didnt like the fact that is was so repetetive. It was the same thing over and over and the only change i heard was the drums. Keep making music and you will get better :D

codymishka responds:

thanks for that, this was one of my earlier pieces and it was made a while ago.
I agree that it is repetitive, I tried to vary it up with different drum beats but I think the synth is the most predominant of it all.
anyway thanks for the advice :)

[Zith Ninja g-R] [Zith Ninja g-R]

Nice songs

Ive heard this and [Melophobia g-R] and both were great! I love your style.

Gambi - Mills forest adventure Gambi - Mills forest adventure

Happy Song

Yay very happy, I bet the Dahlmen forest is a happy place.

Nettler - The Right Sound Nettler - The Right Sound

Great!

At first I thought that this would be a boring and repetetiv song but then when all the other sounds came in I really liked this!

Tears Drop [2008 Remake] Tears Drop [2008 Remake]

Really Nice!

This sounded like a song that should be played on parties! Keep up the good work!!

Terror-Proof responds:

Yeah man PARTIES

Dragostea Din Tei Dragostea Din Tei

Wow

I keep making music because someday I want to become as good as you, and it's you ppl that inspire to make new songs! 10/10 - 4/5 (I accidentaly pressed 4 instead of 5 sry)

Pyroific responds:

lol Thanks :)

Test 3 Test 3

Lol?

You know how to make shitty things into not so very shitty things, and that my friend.... is a talent :P

warshark responds:

yay?

BiggaBooga BiggaBooga

Wuut?

Did you even try?
I gave you a 2 because it is still catchy :P

warshark responds:

This is what you get when you find out theres still a million files to find and clicking randomly. Still 2 is better than 0!

/M: Absolute Waviness /M: Absolute Waviness

Alien..like

Sounden very nice, but the it was too long on some parts. Other than that it made a very alienly tune and I enjoyed it!

Mich responds:

Thanks.
And also thanks for reviewing back!